Alterations in sleep patterns are not unusual on this program. As you change your diet and lifestyle, your metabolism changes, and sleep can shift as a result. Here are a few things you can do to enhance your sleep:
- If you are eating carbs, have them at your evening meal.
- Try soaking in a hot bath with Epsom salt 30 minutes to one hour before bed.
- Turn off the phone, your TV, and so on 30 minutes to one hour before bed. Read a book or magazine instead.
- Try adding 1-3mg of melatonin about an hour before bed.
- You can also try 300mg of magnesium glycinate.